Position summary: The Senior Director, Finance is responsible for ensuring the consistency and accuracy of corporate financial reporting and leads the corporate ICFR attestation function in collaboration with the internal audit department by providing guidance , developing and completing internal control models and reviewing IT controls and documentation.
This role serves as an escalation point for ICFR risk and provides guidance to business leaders and executives. The Senior Director, Finance will also support the integration of ICFR and corporate reporting activities for acquired companies. This role guides and works with a combined team of high performing onshore and offshore finance professionals.
· Serve as the ICFR manager for the company, including serving as an escalation point for issues and overseeing the preparation of company documents and participation in the end-to-end ICFR process and results.
· Participate in quarterly reviews and year-end audits of the company and ensure the interface with external auditors.
· Ensure processes are in place and functioning to produce consistent corporate financial reporting, including timely and accurate review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
· Lead and conduct research on GAAP/issues. Fully document accounting and financial reporting concerns, including timely follow-up on identified risks and resolution of issues.
· Present the ICFR management process and audit findings or issues to management and the audit committee, as appropriate.
· Serve as the company’s point of contact for various sets of auditors.
· Drive positive results for the department and reinforce the complexion of corporate accounting and financial standards by implementing best practice auditing/reporting processes and troubleshooting tactics; foster a discipline and culture of process improvement; and apply innovative thinking to problem solving
· Participate in M&A activities as required, including due diligence and integration, ensuring scalability for area of responsibility.
· Lead, develop and mentor a team of finance professionals by defining strategy and prioritizing objectives, recruiting, training and developing a high performing global finance team.
● Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in an accounting firm with progressively increasing responsibilities.
● Demonstrated experience with SEC filings including 10-Q, 10-K and S-1.
● Prepared and reviewed ICFR documentation for a public company, including documentation and review of computer systems.
● Engage and work with external auditors throughout the audit process, including external auditor certifications.
● Experience in the health sector is a plus.
● Mentor and direct junior finance and accounting staff and offshore resources.
Education and Certifications:
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited college or university
● Current CPA certification essential.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
● Thorough understanding of US GAAP.
● Analytical and process-oriented mind essential.
● Solid understanding of purchase accounting, software capitalization, foreign currency translation and equity compensation.
● Must be able to quickly research and document accounting and financial reporting issues and increase risk.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively convey complex information and meaningful ideas.
● In-depth knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft software programs.
● Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high level of initiative and self-motivation.
● Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment and demonstrate a roll-up attitude towards all work assignments. Must be able to work and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and monitor progress.
● Excellent administrative and accounting skills to ensure follow-up engagements are delivered on time and deadlines are met with quality work.
● High level of integrity and ethical decision-making to convey credibility and build trust in work product and actions.
About CareCloud: MTBC (Nasdaq: MTBC), CareCloud, Inc. is a healthcare information technology company that provides a full suite of proprietary cloud-based solutions, along with related business services, to healthcare providers. healthcare and hospitals across the United States. Our Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform includes revenue cycle management, practice management, electronic health record, business intelligence, telehealth, patient management solutions patient experience and complementary software tools and business services for successful medical and healthcare groups. systems. Our headquarters are located in Somerset, New Jersey, and we have branches nationwide.
Supervisory responsibility: Team of onshore and offshore finance professionals.
Position classification: Full-time exemption
Bonus Eligibility: Yes, up to 20% of the base opportunity.
Workplace: The incumbent may initially work remotely due to the company’s Covid-19 workplace safety practices, then will be based at CareCloud, Inc. headquarters in Somerset, New Jersey or at its Rutherford location, New Jersey.
EEO Statement: CareCloud, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. In the performance of the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; to walk; using the hands to finger, manipulate or smell; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include near vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products, equipment and supplies up to 20 pounds.
ADA Statement: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Other tasks: Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested members should email their CV to [email protected]. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper’s Friends of the Firm program. Be sure to include Job #1786 in the subject line and copy [email protected] to your email.